For Survey Sez... game shows, there are three important elements to our weekly Newsletter.
- ON-TIME BONUS QUESTION Every one of our game shows begin promptly at the time listed on our schedules and signs. The first question of each game is a pre-game bonus question in the style of a David Letterman Top Ten List. The goal of your team is to come up with a funny, yet appropriate, "Top" answer. Example: Top rejected movie sequel. Possible answers include: "Titanic II" "Rocky 5, oh wait, they did that one" "Gigli II:When will it end" "Star Trek 12: Spock's Really Dead This Time We Promise" "Anything Starring Mariah Carey" or anything you find potentially funny!
- SUPER-SECRET NEWSLETTER BONUS Each individual game will have a "BLURB" which is written by your particular host. Blurbs are located in the middle of the Newsletter and are listed in alphabetic order of the venue name. The Blurb is a short recap of the previous week's game and should include a message for players. This message varies from week to week and by host's preference. You could have to listen for a particular song, or simply draw a particular thing on your answer slip at a particular time in the game. Bonus rewards vary by game-type.
- INFLATED PRIZE AWARDS Many of our host venues have "House" teams who are playing our games along with everyone else. If a house team ever wins, they obviously cannot take the prize. Thus, if a house team wins, the prize value they would have won is rolled over into the next week's Top Prize. When you see the "Inflated Prize" image, you may choose to visit another venue to win a larger prize or increase the size of your team to gain an advantage.
ABOUT OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
- When to expect it and delivery details including missing emails
- How to locate your exclusive bonus points